| Project Burj Khalifa
From the top of the 124th floor of Dubai's Khalifa Tower, the world of OktoEcho unfolds in a unique panorama signed by Katia Makdissi-Warren, composer and artistic director of the group. Nine musical pieces bathe the exhibition halls and other places of the tour. Never lift music more inventive and intoxicating!
To find a happy musical mixture: the nuances of the Arabian Nights amalgamate with the colors of the West. 22 Arab and Western instruments are found in all conviviality. No less than 35 minutes of music in summer delivered in just 3 weeks. A real sprint of creativity! High aerobatics, both lyrical and playful!
Photo credit :
Music store coming soon.
• Composition, orchestration & conducting: Katia Makdissi-Warren
• Co-realisation: Katia Makdissi-Warren and Paul Baraka • Mix, mastering, and composition of the “Elevator up”: Paul Baraka
• Sound engineer: Anne-Marie Sylvestre, Pierre-Philippe Boulay • Voice & oud: Ismail Hakki Fencioglu • Ralda Salem, nay
• Qanoun: Maguy Makhoul • Flute: Marie-Hélène Breault • Oboe: Mélanie Harel • Clarinet: Guillaume Bourque • Bassoon: Françoise Henri • Horn : Morgan Gregory • Trumpet: Alexis Basque • Trombone: Hugo Bégin • Tuba: Philippe Legault
• Percussions: Patrick Graham, Bertil Schulrabe et Firas Haddad • Piano: Marianne Trudel
• Violons: Alexandre Duguay et Valérie Belzile • Alto: Frédéric Lambert • Cello: Dominique Painchaud
• Contrabass: Nicolas Lessard • Music production Manager: Alexandre Duguay • Appreciation: Rafic Mansour, Myriam Brahimcha
• Recorded at: Studio Mixart • Mix and Mastering Studio: Vision Mantra